Monday, July 1, 2013

Motivational Monday #2


I'm back with another motivational Monday. Yes, that means I stuck with this again this week! Sweet right?!

Anyway, this week's motivation is another one I pinned on Pinterest and I simply love it. One of my favorite Oklahoma cuties (with killer legs) said it and apparently this girl knows her stuff!

No matter what, the quote stands true. I spend my life planning and worrying and at the end of the day, I have to throw my hands up and realize I really have VERY little control of what happens. I can set things in the right direction to go the way I want, but all in all, things will end up the way they were meant to be. 

I've always considered myself more as a person with faith than religion, and this holds true to that. 

I have faith that things will turn out the way they do for a reason. 


So, tell me, what is motivating you this week?


1 comment:

Thanks for dropping in at That House on the Corner! We appreciate all comments and although I cannot always respond to each one individually, I try my best!

Thanks again,
Caitlin @ That House on the Corner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails